with Coach Kathy Vick
What is a MasterMind Group?
It is a place for you to begin to get vision, traction and results in any area of your life where are stuck in neutral. Think in terms of gassing up and finally taking that trip over the horizon you have always wanted to explore! MasterMind Groups undoubtedly will take time, energy and talent in ways you can’t even begin to imagine, so why would you, Ms. Busy-all-the-time, want to be a part of one?
Seven Reasons To Join:
- New perspectives. Team up with people who can help you brainstorm new ways to handle issues, ask you great questions and get you through those times you are stuck and in need of a breakthrough.
- Accountability and encouragement. When you share your goals with someone else, you help them help you be more accountable for the outcomes. You’ll also find encouragement from your very own cheering section when if you’ve fallen away from your goal.
- Strengths where are you are weak. Joining a MasterMind Group helps you fill in those areas of your life that de-energize with people who have strengths you’re lacking. You might have great ideas, but lack focus to write or the ability to organize your material.
- Safe place to try new things and get feedback. Joining a MasterMind Group is like getting a place of your very own where you can experiment with ideas and try on new ways of doing things with people you trust. Confidentiality will be practiced in every group!
- It fits your lifestyle. No babysitters. No gassing up your car. No finding parking. It’s a no-brainer! MasterMind Groups generally meet over the phone for 60 minutes a month.
- It protects your pocketbook. Joining a MasterMind Group is one of the most cost-effective ways to get support, ideas, and gain expertise and traction in your life!
- You get Coach Kathy on your team! My friends refer to me as their “Muse”! I am all about helping women see the best in themselves and the amazing adventure in front of them. I can’t wait to see you succeed! Let’s have some fun!
Who would benefit?
- If you want to gain confidence.
- If you want a personal support team.
- If you want to stretch yourself and try new things in a safe environment.
- If you are busy and don’t want to leave your home to meet with your group.
How do I start a MasterMind Group?
- Create Your Own Group: Find 2-3 other women who would like to be in a group with you.
- Join an existing Group: Let me know you and I can plug you into a group. Usually groups meet for an hour at a time by phone, one or twice a month.
- If you want to gain confidence
- If you want a support team
- If you want to stretch yourself and try new things in a safe environment
- If you are busy and don’t want to leave your home to meet with your group
What is the lifespan of a MasterMind Group?
Usually groups decide the lifespan. I encourage groups to think in terms of meeting for at least 8-12 months to get optimal value.
What if I don’t like the group I am in?
One of the great benefits of a MasterMind Group is hearing from other women who may come at life from a different perspective. However, if this inhibits your growth and movement I will work hard to find you another group or give you an opportunity to put together your own group. This should be a no-stress, fun and safe environment for everyone.