As a girl, I dreamt of faraway places where I played my part full-out. I was Joan of Arc riding on to some dramatic battle, running and dodging the arrows of my enemy or crossing dangerous water to save my kingdom. Sometimes, I was the beauty who grew up to be a queen, or a photojournalist floating down the Amazon. These are my earliest memories of exploring my amazing life of “what if.” What if I was meant to do something amazing? Scary? Life-changing?
It is my personal mission to ignite the spark for your next great adventure, to honor the girl who taught you to dream and showed you the infinite possibilities of “what if?” I believe in the big, dramatic, awe-inspiring stage that is your God-given destiny!
Run like a Girl Vision Statement
* To see the girl in every woman set free to reinvent and pursue her life’s passion and purpose; and embrace the horizon that she was created for.
* To begin to consider herself, her time, self care, dreams and life balance.
* To be inspired by the girl inside who still wants to play and reinvent.
* To discover what the next step looks like.
* To be empowered to break through the barriers.
* To run like a girl through each door of possibility.
* To live fully and inspire others to do the same.